There are different testing modules conducted like: Metallurgical Testing for both Micro and Macro testing is conducted. Secondly, the Dimensional Inspection for Depth profile, Contour measuring and Surface Roughness is carried out. The other following tests conducted are Mechanical testing for Hardness, Tensile, Yield, Torque, Wedge testing and more. Lastly the Endurance testing is carried out for Salt Spray, Coating thickness tests and more. These tests ensure that the end products exceed customer satisfaction.
Turbo Testing setup is equipped with:
- X-Ray 450 KV - Yxlon, Germany
- CNC CMM - Carl Zeiss, USA
- Contour Measuring M/C - Mitutoyo, Japan
- Spectrometer - Spectro A.I. GmbH & Co., Germany
- 3D Blueline Scanner (FARO)
- XRF Machine –XDLM 237 Fischer, Germany
- Other equipments - Micro Structure Analyzer, Micro Hardness Tester, Hardness Tester, Profile Projector, Roughness Tester, Microscope for Penetration, Impact Testing Equipment, UTE, Sand Testing Laboratory & Sub-Zero Testing Chamber (-80°C)
Raw Material Testing Lab:
Raw material inspection is carried out as per Control Plan. Tests are conducted on high end apparatus and equipments including Vacuum Emission Spectrometer; Metallurgical microscope; UTE; Sand testing lab; Hardness Testing machines and Impact testing machines.