Turbo is a true corporate citizen too. Dedicated to serving its clients with high quality of products, Turbo also follows its responsibilities effectively. It meticulously strives to comply with its corporate and social responsibilities and maintain a stress free conducive working environment for its employee's .Cooling towers and acid fume scrubber's tanks have been setup to curb hazardous fumes and maintain a smoke free environment.
- Regular training is being provided to production staff regarding various safety aspects/ measures to be followed viz. while operating m/c's, First Aid kit training during minor accidents (same have also been included in the W/I displayed in shop floor).
- Wearing of Safety Helmets, Leather Aprons, Gloves, Air Masks, Safety Goggles, Safety belts, Ear plugs & other PPE's (Personal Protective Equipments) as per health/ safety needs in respective dept.'s is mandatory.
- Air Circulation Ventilators have been provided in all sheds for proper air ventilation.
- Thermocol sandwiched fiber sheets have been used in all shed roofs/ walls to prevent UV radiation (heat) & proper illumination to the workers.
- Fire Alarms, Fire Extinguishers have been provided in all shop floors to fight against contingencies.
- First Aid kit has been provided with every department/ production shop.
Finest manufacturing practices apart, Turbo is known as a true green company. It is committed towards the welfare and protection of the environment by adopting eco friendly manufacturing processes. Minimal wastage of resources and recycling of effluent water is also undertaken. The Group also takes on regular tree plantation activities in surrounding areas and has a developed a sprawling green area near the factory surroundings.
- In-house set up of Effluent Treatment plant (ETP); Sewerage Treatment plant (STP)
- In-house set up of Acid Recovery Plant
- In-house set up of Cooling Towers to treating Polluting air coming out of hot dip Galvanizing plant
- Acid fumes scrubber tank is being used to treat Acid fumes coming out of Electroplating plant
- Tree plantation has been done at many locations of the factory for environment betterment
- All the generators are equipped with Canopies to prevent Noise Pollution
Turbo has acquired the following licenses/ approvals from concerned Govt. bodies for HSE measures:
- License for Compliance to safety norms as per license from Petroleum & Explosives safety Organization (PESO) of Govt. of India
- Certificate for Compliance to Water (Prevention Control of Pollution) act, 1974
- Certificate for Compliance to Air (Prevention & Control of Pollution) act, 1981
- Authorization license from Punjab Pollution Control Board for operating a facility for storage of Hazardous waste/ chemicals